Pages

Obsessions

Sunday, January 11, 2015

  1) Anastasia Countour Kit. I am in love with this right now. It's a sleek palette with 6 different shades, 3 for highlighting and 3 for contouring. You can use the colors alone or blend for your own liking. This palette gives you the perfect shades to sculpt and define your features. You not only can use it on your face but also on your chest/collarbone/shoulders. You can choose between the light-medium palette (shown) or the medium-tan. Fun fact: The palette colors are removable and refillable! $40 at sephora.com

2. It's a 10. Why haven't I broken down and bought this product a long time go? $20 for something to spray in my hair just seemed a little much....but it's more than just a spray, it's a straight up miracle worker! I actually got a value deal at Target recently and it's came with 2 for the price of 1...sold! So basically this products does 10 things, hence the name. It repairs dry, damaged hair, adds shine, smoothes & controls frizz, seals & protects hair color, detangles, prevents split ends, stops hair breakage, creates silkiness, enhances natural body, and it's a flat iron and thermal protector. So condense your daily hair products into one and it's totally worth the money. You can also get it at ulta.com for $18.

3. Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins.  This is my favorite PM moisturizer. It has relaxing essential oils (Neroli,Valerian,Orange and Vanilla) that give me a more tranquil, restful sleep. This moisturizer also resurfaces and renews skins overnight to reveal a brighter, younger-looking and deeply hydrated complexion!
 Fun fact: 87% of panelists reported a reduction in the feelings of tension after one week of use. 

4. MAC Turquatic. I can smell and recognize this fragrance from a mile away and I love it! I'm not sure if it just floods me with memories from my early 20s or it's just an amazing fragrance, but I will forever purchase this! This is a sea-inspired fragrance with notes of anemone ,lotus, orris and Corsican blue cedar. It's super inexpensive ($30 for the smaller bottle and $49.50 for the larger). You can get this at any MAC location or order online at maccosmetics.com


No comments:

Post a Comment