Pages

Social

Friday, December 20, 2013

Belle's.

Finally a bar here in Lexington that I am obsessed with.  Good looking crowd, good music, amazing decor.  I want to rant and rave about this place because I have complained for about 3 years now about how much Lexington lacks a classy bar.  I always say "No matter how old I get, I will always enjoy an adult beverage, but I can't do the bar scene here (Lexington)". Well I can finally participate in adult beverage drinking in a social setting without fresh 21 year olds bumping into me and sloshing their bright blue fishbowl beverages onto my 'fit. I have yet to see a 'shot book' or a frat boy scuffle. Finger's crossed.

Here are some articles about this grown and sexy place, read up!

http://www.kentucky.com/2013/07/06/2706073/new-downtown-bar-to-be-named-in.html
http://www.kentucky.com/2013/11/18/2938138/belles-cocktail-house-specializes.html

Oh and the owners also have a bourbon review magazine....could it get any better??
 The Bourbon Review

No comments:

Post a Comment