Pages

Fashion

Sunday, January 5, 2014

I love accessories. I normally wear basics and steer pretty clear of a lot of prints just so I can funk it up with layered necklaces, multiple rings, tons of bracelets, fun hats, glasses, fun handbags, etc. I am not a huge fan of earrings (weird, I know) but sometimes to give myself a little bit more of a "fem-look" I will wear some simple studs, and if it's a super special occasion I will wear some dangly earrings. I just got some new Nike gear (I'll post tomorrow) and I thought I might need some girly studs so I didn't look too "boyish".Here are some super cute studs from Forever 21 that I found for only $3.80!!!! The jewelry at Forever 21 will turn green before you can wear it 3 times, but by then it will probably be out if style anyways. 
Side note: If you want to preserve your jewelry and your body from turning green, paint your jewelry with clear fingernail polish or a clear spray paint!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment