Pages

Beauty

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

   Just some things I am loving right now.

The Mint Julep mask I got from Ulta (and I believe they have it at most drug stores) is under $5 and it is one of my favorite facial masks I have used! It has a similar 
effect as the overly-expensive Glam Glow mask from Sephora. You can really feel it working and my face feels amazing afterwards! 

The Garnier Clean Charcoal scrub is amaze. My boyfriend's sister told me about it and I'm glad she did. It smells so good and you can really feel it working. I don't have oily skin, but I really like it! (I got mine at Walgreens and the girl at the cosmetic counter gave me a coupon! Always ask them if they have any, she had a stash behind her counter).

The Cleanlogic exfoliating pads are THE BEST. I found these at Marshall's for $3 and they work great! There are 2 sides, one is a regular textured scrubber and the other side is an exfoliater. I will never go back to a loofah. 


Lastly, the Garnier Sleek & Shine leave-in conditioning cream has become a part of my daily hair routine. I color my hair and also do the ombre at the bottoms of my hair, which makes it look super dry! I hate that. I was at Target one day and ran across this stuff for only $2.50 and I couldn't have found a better product, surprisingly. I just squeeze a quarter-sized amount all over my hair and then dry and style as usual. No rinsing! 

Enjoy! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment