Pages

Obsessions

Saturday, December 21, 2013

As I get older, I pretty much know what I am getting at Christmas. Here are a few things that I know are wrapped under the tree.

I really loved these Ray Bans , but I felt like too many people have them and I wanted something a little different, so I chose these instead.  (Click for website)  I posted a picture below of the ones I got.

I also really wanted some of these LL Bean boots and then also found these Sorel boots that were super cute.  I knew I would wear the black boots more because the majority of my closet is black.  It is a rarity if you ever see me wearing browns. Anyways, my boyfriend and I wanted to do somewhat of a limit this year because we always go overboard and we really wanted to get more gifts for our families, so I randomly found some look-alikes at Target that I loved (pictured below) !!!! Instead of $100-$150, I found these for $40!

 So those are the 2 things I knew that I wanted this year.  I always try and pick things that I know will not usually go out of style and things that I will use a lot.  The Ray Bans are timeless and I would wear them every day (switching between those and my folding Wayfarer's that he got me last year).  The boots are crucial for winter weather and they are a classic style.  These are pretty popular this year, but in case you did not know, this style has been around forever!! I was just watching Christmas Vacation last night and Clark Griswold was definitely donning a pair.


No comments:

Post a Comment