Pages

Fashion

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Went into Antropologie the other day.  I die.  I love so much stuff in that store and can't afford half of it.The good news is, I can take pictures of things that I love and be on the lookout at more affordable stores. I usually will buy one of the items (probably the beaded pouch) and then search for the other items that are in my inspiration collage.  (Forever 21, TJMaxx, thrift stores, etc.)
Here are a few things that I need in my closet for Spring 2014.
Anthropologie:  NFS Edith Chinos $172.   Ash Buttondown $88.  Cameo Long-Line Bra $34.  Blueprint Beaded Pouch $68.   Could not find the exact bracelet on the website, but once you browse Women's Jewelry, you are for sure to find a bracelet or any other accessories that match your personal style.

This comfortable (yet stylish) outfit is perfect. I like to start buying for Spring because it really gives me something to look forward to when the warm weather creeps up on us. I am already thinking pastel accessories, light lipstick, denim, and dark colored basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment