Pages

Food

Thursday, February 27, 2014

This is probably the best lasagna I have ever had. (sorry, mom!)
I have always, always, always used my mom's recipe and never thought of using anything else....well, until I recently fell in love with The Pioneer Woman.  Her recipes are fairly easy and the food is to die for. I record her shows, read her blog, and run across her stuff on Pinterest all the time. 

Also, I used fresh mozzarella and sliced it instead of buying the pre-sliced mozzarella. Normally, it would cost a bit more, but I found some on sale in the deli/cheese department at Kroger and it ended up being a few bucks cheaper than buying 2-3 packages of pre-sliced mozzarella (and it was delicious).

Prepare for a feast. It serves 12 people and it's perfect for family dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment