Pages

Obsessions

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

So, I got a gift card to Macy's for Christmas and it seriously stressed me out. That is too many options and it is very hard for me to narrow things down in a department store that has everything. After three different visits, I had to start eliminating. I had already gotten new shoes, clothes, make-up, sunglasses and a handbag for Christmas. So now what? Well I realized that I have so many fashion pieces and I have hardly any cute work out/casual pieces,so I stumbled upon the Nike section (which is super small btw) and found a really cool sweatshirt and some classic black leggings with a matte gold metallic Nike check on the back of the lower leg. I really like the retro look Nike is going for right now. Anyways, here's a small collage of some pieces that I really like.  You can get all of this at nike.com

No comments:

Post a Comment