Pages

Beauty

Friday, December 20, 2013

I mix my beauty products like I mix my fashion. Some things are expensive and some things are not. I like to call it 'Highs and Lows' (high price point+low price point).  For example, I have a beloved Alexander McQueen scarf that I might  mix with a basic white T from H&M and a faux leather jacket from Forever21.  So for my beauty products, I do the same.  I use box hair dye, but expensive salon shampoo and conditioner.  It doesn't even make sense, but it does.  I use Chanel shadows, foundation , powder, bronzer, mascara, mascara base and some other things, but I also use "drug store dupes".  I really like NYX cosmetics (Ulta has a good selection) and my all time favorite eyeliner is from Walgreens called Incolor Fabuliner. It's like $1.99 and I love it.  I have been wearing this liquid eyeliner for years!!! It is like a felt tip marker and it is super easy to put on. I normally do a winged-tip on my top lid with the liquid liner and then use a black pencil from Chanel for the bottom and rub a Q-tip across it to smudge it a little. 

Another "dupe" that I use on a daily basis is called Organix FX Formula 10 .  It is just as good as the 'It's a 10'miracle leave-treatment and its about $15.00 cheaper!

I'll be posting more 'Highs and Lows' soon.

Side note: You can click on any of these links, they will take you straight to the products!

No comments:

Post a Comment