Pages

Beauty

Sunday, December 29, 2013

If you don't know about Lush Cosmetics, then you are missing out! They only use fresh ingredients and each and every single product smells amazing and works so well. Not to mention, the company really cares about the environment and I really like that they use as little packaging as possible.  I have always really loved the Dark Angels cleanser.  I first ran across a pin on Pinterest about it and one day, while I was at the mall, I decided to try some.  The stuff is not cheap, but it really works and makes my face feel amazing.  As I was shopping around the Lush area, I could not help but to smell and touch everything!! The hippie in me really loves the scent of patchouli in the Karma Soap and the fresh, clean scent and feeling you get from the soap lingers all day long.  Another thing I love from Lush are their bath bombs!! The last one that I got was the Sex Bomb and it made my skin feel so soft.  (and of course, it smelled so good).  My boyfriend has also jumped on board the Lush Cosmetic train and only uses the Dirty hair cream.  He swears by it and will not use anything else on his hair.  Once again, it smells amazing!!! If you run across a Lush store, make sure you stop and try some things.  The associates usually will sample you out anything that you want to try and sometimes they will throw an extra bath bomb in your bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment