Pages

Music

Friday, December 20, 2013

I stayed up until 5:00 AM working on this blog and made a playlist of some songs that I am listening to right now. Music really sets the mood for EVERYTHING and it is crucial to have music on a blog. It's kind of like shopping without music...you start to feel weird when it's quiet.  When music is blasting and its a good mix, you are just like stacking clothes on your arm and really getting crazy.  I like that.  Anyways, when you go to my blog from your laptop you can hear the playlist, but from a Smartphone you can't hear anything (and my reader is probably reading the blog on-the-go on her phone). Well I am going to add some links to the jams. Oh, and if you don't have Soundcloud...GET IT!! Life-changing music source.

Music of the Moment:

No comments:

Post a Comment